⚡ Join Philippine Scholarships on Facebook for latest Scholarship Updates
Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship 2023 | Open to Apply
All qualified Filipinos are welcome to apply for the Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship program. This scholarship amount can be used to cover tuition, living and medical expenses, travel expenses, and so on. These Scholarships are provided for eligible citizens of developing countries to study at a New Zealand education institution or university, or at a Pacific university.
There will be 16 qualified Filipinos who will receive scholarships from New Zealand in 2024 to study postgraduate degrees in the country. According to the New Zealand Embassy, from February 1 to 28, any qualified candidates from the public, private, and civil society sectors may apply to join the New Zealand Manaaki Scholarship Programme.
Table of Contents
- Scholarship Benefits
- Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
- What subjects are available for study under the scholarships?
- Good Governance
- How to Apply for Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship?
- Application Period
Following are the benefits of Manaaki Scholarship 2023:
- Full tuition fees
- Living expenses
- Establishment allowance
- Medical insurance
- Travel insurance and
- Travel expenses to and from Philippines
Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship
Following is the eligibility criteria to be met by students to apply for scholarship:
- The student must be under 40 years of age.
- The applicant must be based in the Philippines for two years (January 1, 2022- December 31, 2023)
- Have one-year work experience (or two years if including internship and volunteer work)
Ongoing Scholarship: CHED Scholarship 2023
What subjects are available for study under the scholarships?
Following are the subjects available for study under the Manaaki Scholarship:
Climate Change and Resilience
- Climate Change and the Environment
- Climate change
- Climate change science
- Environmental policy and planning
- Environmental law
- Civil engineering
- Water management
- Natural resource management
Disaster Risk Management
- Disaster management
- Emergency management
- Geotechnical engineering
Food Security and Agriculture
- Agricultural science
- Agricultural technology
- Farm management
- Food technology
- Supply chain management
- Energy distribution systems and technologies
- Energy management
- Energy policy
- Geothermal, hydroelectric, hydrothermal, solar and wind energy
- Government Services: Public policy, public service management
- Peace and conflict studies
- Indigenous studies
Ongoing Scholarship: Phinma Scholarship Program 2023
How to Apply for Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship?
- To apply for Scholarship, check your eligibility from here
- Apply for Scholarship from NZscholarships website
- Starting date of Scholarship: February 1, 2023 and
- Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship deadline: February 28, 2023
Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship benefits
• Full tuition fees
• Living expenses
• Establishment allowance
• Medical insurance
• Travel insurance and
• Travel expenses to and from Philippines
What are the Qualifications?
• Under 40 years of age
• Based in the Philippines for two years (January 1, 2022- December 31, 2023)
• Have one-year work experience (or two years if including internship and volunteer work)
Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship deadline
For all eligible countries and regions the 2023 tertiary Manaaki New Zealand Scholarships application portal will start on February 1, 2023 and close on February 28, 2023.