Filipino Scholarships for Women isn’t always simple to find, but today there are numerous options for those who want to pursue higher education and are in need of free financial aid. In actuality, there are currently more women than men enrolled in college, and there are numerous opportunities for women in many disciplines and degrees.
Filipino Scholarships for Women
Following is a list of Top 5 Scholarships for Filipino women
We Rise as One Scholarship for Women
Benefits of We Rise as One Scholarship
Students will receive 100% Tuition Fees Subsidy as scholarship benefit, but, miscellaneous and other fees will be charged
How to Apply
We Rise as One Scholarship is open and you can apply offline or online (see below)
- Apply Offline – Register yourself at your nearest PWU Admissions Office with necessary documents
- Apply Online – Send an email to the PWU Scholarship Office at [email protected]
Tabang OFW Scholarship Program for Women
The Tabang OFW program allows Overseas Filipino Workers with dependents enrolled in college or university to benefit from their OWWA membership. This is a unique OWWA scholarship program for COVID-19-affected OFWs.
Benefits of Tabang OFW Program
- A stipend of PHP 30,000 is given to one (1) college-educated dependent of an OFW who was deported, lost his/her job, or passed away during the COVID-19 epidemic as a benefit of the Tabang OFW program.
- Please be aware that this project will only receive one time’s worth of funding and IS NOT A LOAN from OWWA. So this financial assistance will undoubtedly help the OFW as their dependents.
How to Apply for Tabang OFW Program
The Tabang OFW Program is open and you can apply offline or online (see below)
- Apply Offline – Visit your nearest OWWA welfare office to Apply for Scholarship
- Apply Online – Download Application form from the link given below to apply for Tabang OFW Program
Application link – OFW Tabang Application
Underwood Scholarship for Women
Underwood Scholarship for Women comes under EDWARD & EVA UNDERWOOD CHARITABLE FOUNDATION INC, and they have announced that they will be awarding an EDUCATIONAL GRANT to students of Philippine Women’s University SHS JASMS and graduates of Public Schools. This award will be for academically qualified students in need of financial assistance.
Benefits of Underwood Scholarships
Scholars will get 100% of Tuition Fees and 100% of Miscellaneous and Other Fees
How to Apply
The Underwood Scholarship for Women is open and you can apply offline or online (see below)
Apply Offline – Register yourself at your nearest PWU Admissions Office with necessary documents
Apply Online – Send an email to the PWU Scholarship Office at [email protected]
Benefits of AFP Educational Benefit
The AFP Educational Benefit System Office (AFPEBSO) provides educational benefits to soldiers’ dependents. Scholars receive free tuition and miscellaneous fees, as well as a monthly stipend of up to Php 20,000 per year, as well as food and transportation allowances.
How to Apply for AFP Educational Benefit
For details on how to Apply, please visit your nearest PWU Admissions Office.
CHED Medical Scholarship
The Commission on Higher Education (CHED), is now accepting applicants for the Medical Scholarship and Return Service (MSRS) Program for Doctor of Medicine program for the second semester, AY 2021/2022 and First semester, AY 2022/2023.
Benefits of CHED Medical Scholarship
The benefits of CHED Medical Scholarship are:
- Php 88,500.00 per semester and Php 177,00.00 per Academic year as subsidy and allowances for scholars through the SUC/PHEI
- Php 66,000.00 per semester and Php 148,00.00 per Academic year for Internship Program/5th year Medicine to be given to the scholars through the SUC/PHEI
How to Apply for CHED Medical Scholarship
Please visit you nearest CHED Regional Office to apply for this Scholarship.