⚡ Join Philippine Scholarships on Facebook for latest Scholarship Updates
UPCAT 2024 Online Application – UP Admission | Apply NOW
The UPCAT 2024 Online application is open for all eligible Filipinos. UPCAT means University of the Philippines (UP) College Admission Test. Students who wish to take admission in the University of the Philippines must pass the UP College Admission Test.
UPCAT 2024 test will be conducted and administered nationwide on June 3 & 4, 2023. Let us know about UPCAT 2024 in detail.
Table of Contents
- UPCAT 2024 Subjects
- Qualifications for UPCAT 2024
- Documentary Requirements
- How to Apply for UPCAT 2024
- Application Deadline
UPCAT 2024 Subjects
UP College Admission Test consists of 4 subjects which are as follows:
- Language Proficiency (in English and Filipino),
- Reading Comprehension (in English and Filipino),
- Science, and
Students must be well versed in the above subjects to secure good marks in the test.
Qualifications for UPCAT 2024
Following are the qualifications required to apply for the test:
- The applicant must be a Senior high school student expecting to graduate before SY 2024-2025 from a DepEd-accredited high school or an accredited secondary school abroad; OR
- A Graduate of a DepEd-accredited high school or accredited secondary school abroad; AND
- Must have final grades for Grade 8, 9, 10 and Grade 11;
- He or She must not have taken any college subject/s prior to the opening of SY 2024-2025;
- The student must not have taken the UP College Admission Test in the AY 2020-2021 intake or earlier; AND
- Must not have applied and completed the UP College Application for the AY 2021-2022 (UPCA 2021), AY 2022-2023 (UPCA 2022), or the AY 2023-2024 (UPCA 2023) intake.
Ongoing Scholarship: CHED Scholarship 2023
Following is the list of documents required to apply for the UPCAT test admission:
List of General Document Requirements for all Students
Fully accomplished Forms:
- Form 1 Personal Data Sheet (filled out by the applicant in March-April 2023)
- Form 2A (filled out by the high school in March-April 2023)
- Form 2B High School Record (filled out by the applicant in September 2023 provided the applicant took the UPCAT)
A certified true copy of the Permanent Secondary School Record (F137/SF10) signed in wet signature of the authorized school personnel (sealed in an envelope with wet signature on the flap) should be submitted to the UP Office of Admissions.
IF High school graduate
If you are a graduate, you will need a High School Diploma.
IF Graduating in 2024 from a local HS
If you are Graduating in 2024 from a local HS, then include DepEd Certificate of Recognition or Permit to Operate (to be submitted by the high school).
ONLY IF Transferee (i.e., has taken subjects from another high school)
If you are a Transferee, then include a Certified clear photocopy of the Permanent Secondary School Record (F137/SF10) from other school with all the grades earned therein.
For Foreign Applicants Only
If you are a Foreign Applicant, you must include Proof of payment of application processing fee.
Students are advised to be mindful of the following steps in filing your application:
- Upon completing Form 1 in the Online Portal and clicking on ‘Submit Form 1’, a request will be sent to your high school to verify your enrollment.
- After SY 2022-2023, when all final grades in Grades 8 to 11 are available, your school will be requested to provide you with a copy of your school record either in digital or hardcopy.
- You are encouraged to follow up this request to expedite your application.
- Upon receipt, use this document as reference in filling out Form 2B in the same portal.
- A certified true copy of your grades placed inside a sealed envelope authenticated with a wet signature of an authorized school official on the flap should also be provided to UP by your high school.
How to Apply for UPCAT 2024
Interested applicants can apply for UPCAT 2024 both via online method and offline method.
- Offline UPCAT Application is only available at selected regional areas.
- Students can apply for the test online by visiting the UPCAT Online Application Portal.
- Starting Date of Application is 8 March 2023.
- The deadline for UPCAT 2024 Application Form 1 submission is extended up to April 20, 2023.
- Form 2A submission and confirmation of students is due until April 24, 2023.
Join Philippine Scholarships Facebook Group for Scholarships, Cash Assistance programs, Civil Service Exams and Government Job updates.