⚡Click here for Ongoing College Scholarships 2023-2024⚡
The good news is that the KCC Foundation Scholarship Program is now accepting applications for the 2023-2024 academic year. What are you waiting for? Apply now and you may be their next scholar!
Table of Contents
- KCC Foundation Scholarship Benefits
- Qualifications of Scholarship
- Documentary Requirements
- How to Apply for KCC Foundation Scholarship?
KCC Foundation Scholarship Benefits
The following are the benefits of KCC Foundation Scholarship:
- Full tuition fee assistance,
- Allowances and
- Great opportunities with KCC Group of Companies for all qualified applicants
Ongoing Scholarship: CHED Scholarship
Qualifications of Scholarship
Following are the eligibility criteria a candidate must meet to apply for the Scholarship:
- Incoming first year college student
- No grade below 80% in any related subject.
- A student must have a general average (latest report grade) of at least 85% or its equivalent.
- Not a recipient of any major scholarship or financial aid.
Also Read: Hawak Kamay Scholarship
Following is the list of documents required to apply for KCC Foundation Scholarship:
- Fully accomplished Online Application Form
- 2×2 ID Picture
- Birth Certificate (scanned copy)
- School Card (latest if available)
- Application Letter (with photo)
- Family Profile (with family and house photos)
How to Apply for KCC Foundation Scholarship?
All interested applicants can register online at https://bit.ly/KCCFIscholar2023.
KCC Scholarship benefits
Enjoy full tuition fee assistance, allowances & great opportunities with KCC Group of Companies for all qualified applicants.
• Fully accomplished Online Application Form
• 2×2 ID Picture
• Birth Certificate (scanned copy)
• School Card (latest if available)
• Application Letter (with photo)
• Family Profile (with family and house photos)
KCC Foundation Scholarship is open?
Yes, KCC Scholarship program is open to apply.