⚡ Join Philippine Scholarships on Facebook for latest Scholarship Updates
How to Apply For OWWA Scholarship Program 2023
Overseas Workers Welfare Administration Scholarship commonly known as OWWA Scholarship Application is an easy scholarship for Filipino Students. ODSP Application is Now Open.
The OFW Dependents Scholarship Program (ODSP) provides financial assistance of P20,00.00 per academic year to eligible dependents of active OWWA members with a monthly salary of not more than US$600.
What is OWWA Scholarship?
The Overseas Workers Welfare Administration is a group that promotes the well being of Filipino workers who are employed abroad. The following scholarship programs are only open to candidates who are dependent on an Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW). These scholarships are the best options for Filipino students whose parents work overseas.
Who Can Apply?
A child of an active OWWA member or a sibling of a single active OWWA member who is:
- Incoming Freshman (1st year college) (Single)
- Not more than 21 years old
- For those already enrolled in 2nd year to 5th year in college
- Not more than 30 years old
- Scholarship application Form; (can be acquired at the Regional Welfare Office)
- Active OWWA membership of OFW
- 2 pcs. 2×2 I.D picture
- Proof of Relationship to OFW member i.e Birth Certificate from PSA or LCR;
- Cenomar of OFW (if single) (If the applicant is a sibling of the OFW);
- Applicant’s Form 137/ Ceritified true copy of Form 138/ Transcript of Records (TOR)(for incoming freshman)
- Grades from previous school year for 2nd year to 5th year applicants;
- Certificate of Good Moral Character;
- Medical Certificate (Note: Physical Check-up only, no need for laboratory test)
For further inquiries, contact the OWWA Regional Welfare Office near you: https://owwa.gov.ph/?page_id=4172
Related Scholarships in Philippines
1. Visit the OWWA Regional Welfare Office that covers the permanent address of the OFW.
2. Get queuing number or queue in the line for ODSP scholarship application.
3. Obtain Notice of Award and Schedule of Scholarship Orientation.
4. Attend Scholarship Orientation and Facilitate Notarization of Scholarship Agreement.
Application for the OWWA Scholarship OFW Dependent Scholarship Program, or OFWDSP is now open till May 2022!
2. Not more than 30 years old
3. Not more than 21 years old
4. Incoming Freshman (1st year college) (Single)
5. For those already enrolled in 2nd year to 5th year in college