Hello Everyone, welcome to ScholarshipsPH.com. In this post, I’ll explain how to apply for the Security Bank Foundation Scholarship Program, as well as the benefits, eligibility requirements, and application process.
Are you a Senior High School graduate with excellent academic and co-curricular achievements who is still searching for a scholarship to help support your college education? Maybe you’re the person they’re looking for! Apply to be a Security Bank Scholarship right now!
What is Scholarship Program of Security Bank Foundation?
The Scholars for Better Communities Scholarship Program of the Security Bank Foundation aims to provide educational support to needy but deserving students attending Security Bank Foundation partner schools.
The scholarship is funded by the Security Bank Foundation, and partner schools support in the screening and selection of applications as well as the monitoring of the scholars performance.
What are the Eligibility Criteria for Scholarship?
- Graduating Grade 12 student from public/private school
- No other family member currently admitted to the scholarship within second degree of consanguinity or affinity
- No other existing scholarship except for discounts provided by schools
- Must enroll in any of the 8 partner schools in NCR
- No parent currently employed/assigned in Security Bank
- Latest General Weighted Average (GWA) of at least 90% or its equivalent
What are the Eligible Courses for scholarship?
Scholarships will be available to college students enrolled in courses that directly support bank operations, such as:
- Accounting Information System/ Technology
- Industrial Engineering
- Financial Management
- Applied Mathematics
- Management Engineering
- Data Science
- Information Systems/ Technology
- Business Analytics/ Statistics
- Computer Science/ Technology
What are the 8 Partner schools of Security Bank Foundation?
- Ateneo De Manila University
- University of Santo Tomas
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines
- Chiang Kai Shek College
- Far Eastern University – Manila
- University of the Philippines – Diliman
- De La Salle University – Manila
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Maynila
Package of Scholarships
Until he completes his tertiary degree, each scholar is entitled to the following benefits every academic year.
- Monthly stipend of Php 10,000 for a maximum of 10 school months
- Due to the “Free Tuition Law,” there will be no allotment for tuition and other fees.
- Monthly stipend of Php 5,000 for a maximum of 10 school months
- Maximum of Php 100,000 per year in tuition and other fees
Note: Financial aid will be distributed up to the maximum amount per year and depending on the actual number of months the lessons are conducted and continuing to be conducted.
Benefits of a Non-Monetary Scholarship:
In addition to financial support, SBFI offers developmental possibilities like as internships, participation in corporate social responsibility activities, and attendance at learning sessions hosted by partner universities.
Security Bank Scholarship Application Requirements
- Birth Certificate
- Portrait Photo or 2 x 2 (white background)
- Proof of Application for Admission in any of the 8 Partner School
- Parents or Guardians’ Latest Income Tax Return / Parents or Guardians’ Certificate of Indigency
- Latest Grade 12 Report Card with GWA (Preferably, up to the first term or the second grading)
- Online Application Form (bit.ly/ApplySBFIScholarshipNow)
Note: Please make sure you meet all of the conditions listed above. The application will not be processed if it is incomplete.
Process of Screening and Selection
- Only applications submitted online will be screened by Security Bank Foundation’s Scholarship Officer.
- Admitted applicants will be notified through mobile phone call and email. Applicants should ensure active contact information stated in the online application form.
- Applicants who passed the first level review will proceed to the online interview.
- Newly admitted scholars will sign a scholarship contract to confirm their admission.
- Security Bank Foundation may validate the data indicated in the application through mobile phone call and email.
- Valid applications are endorsed by Security Bank Foundation to respective scholarship coordinators of our partner schools/universities.
Also Read: Scholarships in the Philippines
Admission Timeline 2022 Scholarship
- July 16 to 31: 1st Level Review (SBFI)
- August 1 to 15: 2nd Level Review (Partner School)
- August 16 to 30: Online Interview
- September 1 to September 15: Final Assessment
- 4th week of September or prior: Announcement of Newly Admitted Scholars
How to Apply?
You can click this link External Scholarship Program to apply
Deadline of Application
Security Bank Foundation Scholarship Deadline: July 15, 2022
Other Ongoing Scholarships:
People also Ask:
Click here to know benefits, eligibility requirements, and application process.
The Foundation will notify candidates if they qualify for the second round of screening (online interview) within a month after the application deadline.
Yes. While your applications to other grantors are still ongoing, you may apply to our scholarship program.