Hey Everyone, welcome to ScholarshipsPH.com. In this post, I’ll explain on How to Apply For SM Scholarship as well as the benefits, eligibility requirements, and application process.
The scholarship program for over two decades strongly affirm our belief that when one family member graduates from college, the scholar can help another sibling go to school and serve as the key to lift their family out of poverty. Through the SM College Scholarship, we help the youth reach their full potential and achieve their dreams.
Benefits of SM Scholarship 2022
- Full Tuition
- Monthly Allowance
- Choice of specialization in accounting, information technology, engineering and education
- Part-time job opportunities during semestral and Christmas break
- Exclusive job offers with the SM group upon graduation
- Other fun-filled activities and enrichment programs
Note: Before Applying, read this Article Carefully to learn more about Program Eligibility, Application Requirements. A link to the Application site is included in this Article.
Qualifications for the SM College Scholarship Program
- General weighted average grade of at least 92% or its equivalent for Grade 12 – 1st semester.
- Grade 12 graduates from public and private schools in the areas covered. Applicants from private schools must have a DepEd voucher and must be Grade 10 finishers from public high schools.
- Total household income of at most P150,000 per year.
Documentary Requirements for SM Scholarship
- Accomplished online application form
- Attachments to the online application:
- Parent’s or Guardian’s Latest Income Tax / Certification of Non-Filing of Income / Certificate of Indigency
- Latest Grade 12 report card
- Birth Certificate
- 2×2 ID Picture
- Sketch of home to the nearest SM Mall
Priority Courses for the SM College Scholarship 2022
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Accountancy
- BS in Accounting Information Systems
- BS in Internal Auditing
- BSBA in Management Accounting
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering/ BS In Electronics Engineering/ BS Electronics Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Accounting Technology
- BSBA in Financial Management
- BS in Secondary Education major in Biology, Chemistry, General Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, English
Areas Covered for SM College Scholarship 2022
- NCR, Albay, Bataan, Batangas, Benguet, Bulacan, Cagayan, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Cavite, Isabela, Laguna, Nueva Ecija, Palawan, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Sorsogon, Quezon, Rizal, Tarlac, Zambales
- Capiz, Cebu, Iloilo, Leyte, Negros Occidental
- Agusan del Norte, Davao del Sur, Misamis Oriental, South Cotabato, Zamboanga del Sur
How to Apply?
You may click the Below button to applying for SM College scholarship 2022
People Also Ask
Yes, it is open
SM College Scholarship Monthly Allowance is P2,000
Choice of specialization in accounting, information technology, engineering and education.
Part-time job opportunities during semestral and Christmas break.
Exclusive job offers with the SM group upon graduation.
Other fun-filled activities and enrichment programs.
Click Here to know about benefits, Qualifications and Requirements .