⚡ Join Philippine Scholarships on Facebook for latest Scholarship Updates
SM College Scholarship Application 2023 | Apply Now
SM College Scholarship 2023 is open to apply for all Filipinos. SM Scholarship program for over two decades strongly affirm our belief that when one family member graduates from college, the scholar can help another sibling go to school and serve as the key to lift their family out of poverty. Through this Scholarship, we help the youth reach their full potential and achieve their dreams.
Table of Contents
- Benefits of SM Scholarship 2023
- Documents Requirements
- Priority Courses
- Areas Covered
- Scholarship Deadline
- How to Apply?
- Video Guide
Benefits of SM Scholarship 2023
Following are the benefits of this Scholarship:
- Full Tuition
- Monthly Allowance
- Choice of specialization in accounting, information technology, engineering and education
- Part-time job opportunities during semestral and Christmas break
- Exclusive job offers with the SM group upon graduation
- Other fun-filled activities and enrichment programs
Following are the qualifications to apply for this Scholarship:
- General weighted average grade of at least 92% or its equivalent for Grade 12 – 1st semester.
- Grade 12 graduates from public and private schools in the areas covered. Applicants from private schools must have a DepEd voucher and must be Grade 10 finishers from public high schools.
- Total household income of at most P150,000 per year.
Following are the documentary requirements of this Scholarship:
- 2×2 ID Picture
- Birth Certificate
- Latest Grade 12 report card
- Attachments to the online application
- Accomplished online application form
- Sketch of home to the nearest SM Mall
- Parent’s or Guardian’s Latest Income Tax / Certification of Non-Filing of Income / Certificate of Indigency
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Accountancy
- BS in Accounting Information Systems
- BS in Internal Auditing
- BSBA in Management Accounting
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering/ BS In Electronics Engineering/ BS Electronics Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Accounting Technology
- BSBA in Financial Management
- BS in Secondary Education major in Biology, Chemistry, General Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, English
Also Read: CHED Scholarship 2023
- NCR, Albay, Bataan, Batangas, Benguet, Bulacan, Cagayan, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Cavite, Isabela, Laguna, Nueva Ecija, Palawan, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Sorsogon, Quezon, Rizal, Tarlac, Zambales
- Capiz, Cebu, Iloilo, Leyte, Negros Occidental
- Agusan del Norte, Davao del Sur, Misamis Oriental, South Cotabato, Zamboanga del Sur
- The application for the Scholarship starts on February 1, 2023
- The Deadline to apply for SM Scholarship is March 30, 2023
How to Apply?
The Applicants can visit the SM Scholarship website to apply for the Scholarship
What is SM college scholarship?
Accounting, information technology, engineering, and education are all choices for specialization. Full Tuition. Allowance per month Part-time job is available during the semester and around Christmas. After graduation, the SM group will make you an exclusive job offer.
Qualifications for the SM College Scholarship Program
1. Total household income of at most P150,000 per year.
2. General weighted average grade of at least 92% or its equivalent for Grade 12 – 1st semester.
3. Grade 12 graduates from public and private schools in the areas covered. Applicants from private schools must have a DepEd voucher and must be Grade 10 finishers from public high schools.
Benefits of SM scholarship 2023?
1. Full Tuition.
2. Monthly Allowance.
3. Other fun-filled activities and enrichment programs.
4. Exclusive job offers with the SM group upon graduation.
5. Part-time job opportunities during semestral and Christmas break.
6. Choice of specialization in accounting, information technology, engineering and education.
How much is SM scholarship monthly allowance?
Benefits include free tuition and miscellaneous fees, a monthly allowance of P2,000 for scholars studying in provinces and P3,000 for those studying in Manila.
Who qualifies for SM scholarship?
SM Scholarship Qualifications
Grade 12 graduates from public and private schools are in the areas covered.
What is the passing score for SM scholarship exam?
For Grade 12 – 1st semester, a general weighted average grade of at least 88% or its equivalent is required.
Can I have Dost and SM scholarship at the same time?
No, you must pick between the DOST-SEI and another government-sponsored scholarship. You cannot accept financial assistance of the same type and from the same source.