The scholarship program for over two decades strongly affirm our belief that when one family member graduates from college, the scholar can help another sibling go to school and serve as the key to lift their family out of poverty. Through the SM College Scholarship, we help the youth reach their full potential and achieve their dreams.
Benefits of SM Scholarship 2023
- Full Tuition
- Monthly Allowance
- Choice of specialization in accounting, information technology, engineering and education
- Part-time job opportunities during semestral and Christmas break
- Exclusive job offers with the SM group upon graduation
- Other fun-filled activities and enrichment programs
- General weighted average grade of at least 92% or its equivalent for Grade 12 – 1st semester.
- Grade 12 graduates from public and private schools in the areas covered. Applicants from private schools must have a DepEd voucher and must be Grade 10 finishers from public high schools.
- Total household income of at most P150,000 per year.
- 2×2 ID Picture
- Birth Certificate
- Latest Grade 12 report card
- Attachments to the online application
- Accomplished online application form
- Sketch of home to the nearest SM Mall
- Parent’s or Guardian’s Latest Income Tax / Certification of Non-Filing of Income / Certificate of Indigency
Priority Courses for the SM Scholarship
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Information Technology
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Civil Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Accountancy
- BS in Accounting Information Systems
- BS in Internal Auditing
- BSBA in Management Accounting
- BS in Elementary Education
- BS in Electronics and Communications Engineering/ BS In Electronics Engineering/ BS Electronics Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Accounting Technology
- BSBA in Financial Management
- BS in Secondary Education major in Biology, Chemistry, General Sciences, Physics, Mathematics, English
Also Read: CHED Scholarship 2023
Areas Covered for SM College Scholarship 2023
- NCR, Albay, Bataan, Batangas, Benguet, Bulacan, Cagayan, Camarines Norte, Camarines Sur, Cavite, Isabela, Laguna, Nueva Ecija, Palawan, Pampanga, Pangasinan, Sorsogon, Quezon, Rizal, Tarlac, Zambales
- Capiz, Cebu, Iloilo, Leyte, Negros Occidental
- Agusan del Norte, Davao del Sur, Misamis Oriental, South Cotabato, Zamboanga del Sur
How to Apply?
You may click the Below button to applying for SM College scholarship 2023
Accounting, information technology, engineering, and education are all choices for specialization. Full Tuition. Allowance per month Part-time job is available during the semester and around Christmas. After graduation, the SM group will make you an exclusive job offer.
1. Total household income of at most P150,000 per year.
2. General weighted average grade of at least 92% or its equivalent for Grade 12 – 1st semester.
3. Grade 12 graduates from public and private schools in the areas covered. Applicants from private schools must have a DepEd voucher and must be Grade 10 finishers from public high schools.
1. Full Tuition.
2. Monthly Allowance.
3. Other fun-filled activities and enrichment programs.
4. Exclusive job offers with the SM group upon graduation.
5. Part-time job opportunities during semestral and Christmas break.
6. Choice of specialization in accounting, information technology, engineering and education.
Benefits include free tuition and miscellaneous fees, a monthly allowance of P2,000 for scholars studying in provinces and P3,000 for those studying in Manila.
SM Scholarship Qualifications
Grade 12 graduates from public and private schools are in the areas covered.
For Grade 12 – 1st semester, a general weighted average grade of at least 88% or its equivalent is required.
No, you must pick between the DOST-SEI and another government-sponsored scholarship. You cannot accept financial assistance of the same type and from the same source.