⚡ Join Philippine Scholarships on Facebook for latest Scholarship Updates
Iskolar Ng Landbank Scholarship 2023 | How to Apply
Iskolar Ng Landbank Scholarship is a valuable Scholarship for all Filipino aspirants. The Land Bank of the Philippines (LANDBANK) has launched a new scholarship program under the name Iskolar Ng Landbank to help deserving dependents of agrarian reform beneficiaries (ARBs) and small farmers and fisheries across the country.
The Iskolar ng LANDBANK Program’s motto is “[email protected]: Developing scholars and nurturing talents towards serving the nation,” in honor of the Bank’s goal of graduating 600 scholars this year, including alumni from the Bank’s previous scholarship program. This year also marks the 60th anniversary of LANDBANK.
Table of Contents
- Iskolar Ng Landbank Scholarship Benefits
- Qualifications for Iskolar Ng Landbank
- Eligible Courses for the Scholarship
- Partner Educational Institutions
- Application Timeline
- LandBank Scholarship Application Link
- LandBank’s Vision
The Bank has provided a total of P128 million under the “Iskolar ng LANDBANK Program” to fund the educational costs of 360 scholars from 2023 to 2028.
Iskolar Ng Landbank Scholarship Benefits
Following are the benefits of Iskolar Ng Landbank Scholarship for eligible Filipinos:
- A scholarship amount of ₱100,000 per year to cover allowance and expenses for books, clothing, and other course requirements
- Special Cash Incentive Awards for scholars who will graduate with honors.
- Training: Iskolar Ng Landbank graduates will also be offered on-the-job (OJT) training in LANDBANK Branches and Lending Centers, including the Bank’s partner agencies and institutions.
Qualifications for Iskolar Ng Landbank
Following eligibility criteria has to be met by applicants to apply for the Scholarship
- The candidate who is applying for Scholarship must be children and grandchildren of agrarian reform beneficiaries (ARBs) and small farmers and fishers who are high school graduates.
- He or She must have a minimum average grade of 90% or belonging to the top 10% of their class.
Eligible Courses for the Scholarship
Following are the eligible courses which a student can choose to apply for the Scholarship:
- Animal science,
- Food technology,
- Data analytics,
- Information technology,
- Agribusiness management,
- Industrial or management,
- Civil engineering and
- Mechanical engineering
Partner Educational Institutions
The state-run bank will first work with 12 State Colleges and Universities (SUCs) across the country to accommodate scholars in the NCR, Northern, Central, and Southern Luzon, Visayas, and Mindanao.
The application timeline for the Scholarship is not specified yet, opening date of application and deadline to apply will be updated as soon as the dates are announced.
Also Read: OWWA Scholarship Program 2023
LandBank Scholarship Application Link
The application link is not yet made public. Application links will be available once the opening date of Scholarship will be announced. Stay tuned on our website for recent updates.
“LANDBANK is committed to develop and nurture students as we assist in their journey from education to employment. The Iskolar ng LANDBANK Program underscores our efforts toward this end, and forms part of our intensified support to the agri sector. We are opening opportunities for the youth to improve the lives of their families and their communities, guiding them to successfully join our workforce and become significant contributors to nation-building,” said LANDBANK President and CEO Cecilia Cayosa Borromeo.
Join Philippine Scholarships Facebook Group for Scholarships, Cash Assistance programs, Civil Service Exams and Government Job updates.
[Source: LandBank of the Philippines]