Overseas Workers Welfare Administration Scholarship commonly known as OWWA Scholarship is an easy scholarship for Filipino Students. ODSP Application is Now Open.
The OFW Dependents Scholarship Program (ODSP) provides financial assistance of P20,00.00 per academic year to eligible dependents of active OWWA members with a monthly salary of not more than US$600.
Who May Apply?
A child of an active OWWA member or a sibling of a single active OWWA member who is:
- Incoming Freshman (1st year college) (Single)
- Not more than 21 years old
- For those already enrolled in 2nd year to 5th year in college
- Not more than 30 years old
- Scholarship application Form; (can be acquired at the Regional Welfare Office)
- Active OWWA membership of OFW
- 2 pcs. 2×2 I.D picture
- Proof of Relationship to OFW member i.e Birth Certificate from PSA or LCR;
- Cenomar of OFW (if single) (If the applicant is a sibling of the OFW);
- Applicant’s Form 137/ Ceritified true copy of Form 138/ Transcript of Records (TOR)(for incoming freshman)
- Grades from previous school year for 2nd year to 5th year applicants;
- Certificate of Good Moral Character;
- Medical Certificate (Note: Physical Check-up only, no need for laboratory test)
For further inquiries, contact the OWWA Regional Welfare Office near you: https://owwa.gov.ph/?page_id=4172