⚡ Join Philippine Scholarships on Facebook for latest Scholarship Updates
CHED-SIKAP Scholarship 2023 | Ultimate Guide
SIKAP known as Scholarships for instructors knowledge advancement program. It is for teaching and non-teaching personnel form Higher Education Institutions (HEIs).
Table of Contents
- Who are Eligible for SIKAP Scholarship?
- For Full-Time scholar:
- For Part-time scholar:
- What are the Documents criteria that I’ll have to submit?
- Video Guide
- How to apply for CHED-SIKAP Scholarship?
- Deadline of Application?
- Other Ongoing Scholarships:
Who are Eligible for SIKAP Scholarship?
To be Eligible for CHED SIKAP Scholarship you must meet the below requirements
- Must be a Filipino citizen.
- You should be working as a teacher at a higher education institution or have been employed as a teacher in the previous twelve months while applying for the scholarship.
- Should not hold any management or administrative position.
- A full-time work in a government agency or a private enterprise that is not HEI is not permitted.
For Full-Time scholar:
- Commit to full-time study in order to complete the program.
- If you work, you must be released from administrative or teaching responsibilities for the duration of the scholarship, with proof/commitment from your employer to allow you to study full-time.
For Part-time scholar:
- A minimum of twenty hours of work each week, or twelve teaching load units, is necessary.
What are the Documents criteria that I’ll have to submit?
- An application form
- A Re-entry action plan.
- A government-issued identification.
- Eligibility statement and undertaking.
- A recommendation form.
- Passport or Birth Certificate.
- Proof of Admission to Eligible HEI or DHEI.
- A Release form
- Your CV (Curriculum Vitae)
- A record of a transcript.
- Employment Certificate.
What financial services and benefits will I receive?
|Financial Privileges and Incentives||Full-time study|
|Monthly living allowance||PHP 25, 000/ |
PHP 30, 000
|PHP 12, 500/ |
PHP 16, 500
|Tuition and other fees||Cost of tuition and other fees||Cost of tuition and other fees|
|Book allowance||Per academic year: PHP 12, 000||Per academic year: PHP 6, 000|
|Dissertation/capstone/thesis project allowance||PHP 50, 000/ |
PHP 100, 000
|PHP 50, 000/ |
PHP 100, 000
|Transportation allowance||Per academic year: |
PHP 12, 000
|Per academic year: PHP 6, 000|
How to apply for CHED-SIKAP Scholarship?
Make sure you meet the eligibility requirements
- Go to https://bit.ly/sikapapplicationnumber to get your Application Number.
- Go to https://ched.gov.ph/sikap/ and download and complete the Documentary Requirements.
- Complete the scholarship package and submit it:
- Please submit the DHEI Model to your Delivering Higher Education Institution.
Deadline of Application?
The deadline of submission is March15, 2022