⚡ Join Philippine Scholarships on Facebook for latest Scholarship Updates
CDO City College Scholarship Program 2023 | Open to Apply
Attention Cagayan De Oro City upcoming college students (Senior High School graduates)! CDO City College Scholarship are now available for application! Join the growing number of Iskolar sa Dakbayan (ISDA) who are getting closer to achieving their dreams. See the details below and apply right away!
The CDO City Scholarship Office, in a recent Facebook post, urges interested youth to “be part of the growing number of Iskolar sa Dakbayan (ISDA)” as applications for the 2023 CDO City College Scholarships reopen.
Table of Contents
- CDO City College Scholarship Program Benefits
- Documentary Requirements
- What the Scholarship types?
- Basis of Selection
- What are the Priority courses?
- How to Apply?
CDO City College Scholarship Program Benefits
Following are the benefits of CDO City College Scholarship:
- Full tuition, matriculation, and other fees
- Monthly stipend
- Holistic Formation
Following is the eligibility criteria required to apply for the scholarship:
- Applicant must be a Filipino citizen;
- Applicant is a permanent resident of Cagayan de Oro City;
- Applicant must be pursuing an undergraduate degree on a full-time basis;
- Applicant must be a graduate of Senior High School;
- Applicant must be incoming first year college student by start of SY 2023-2024;
- Applicant must NOT have been enrolled in College;
- Must not exceed gross total family income to 300,000 annually;
- Applicant must not have a sibling or family member that is currently a city scholar.
Also Read: BASE AND BASE-MERIT Scholarship 2023
Write the applicant’s name, contact number, and online application reference code legibly in a clean long brown envelope.
- Photocopy of grades (Grade 12 first semester)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Certificate of Residency of Applicant indicating specific address in Cagayan de Oro with length of residence
- Residence map with landmark of home address
- Printed photo of residence for validation purposes
- COMELEC Registration Stub/ Voter’s Certificate/ ID of the Applicant or of the Parent
- Parent’s Proof of Income (choose whichever is applicable): If indigent parents
- Barangay Certification indicating source of income of both parents and total family income Or BIR Certificate of Tax Exemption for unemployed parents
- If employed or self-employed parents, BIR Income Tax Return
- If applicable/optional:
- Certificate of Awards and Leadership from the School Head
- Photocopy of PWD ID of the applicant
- Photocopy of 4Ps ID of parents applicant
- Certification of Indigenous People Membership
What the Scholarship types?
There are two types of scholarships which are as follow
Academic Scholarship: accepted applicants may choose any partner school of choice and course but still subject for evaluation based on the actual ranking of the applicant.
Non-academic Scholarship: accepted applicants may choose any non-board course in a school approved by the City Scholarships Committee
Note: Scholarship type will be based on the applicant’s ranking as determined by the Scholarships Committee.
Basis of Selection
Grades, Examination, Income, Leadership and Awards
Also Read: Manaaki New Zealand Scholarship 2023
What are the Priority courses?
- Information Technology
- Social Work
- Business Administration
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can follow the application process below
APPLY ONLINE (February 06- March 06, 2023)
- Accomplish the application form at: Bit.ly/ISDAApplication2023
- No online application, no exam and no submission of requirements
- Deadline of online application is on March 6, 2023
- Attend Online Application Assembly via CDO City Scholarships Office FB Page on March 04, 2023
SUBMISSION OF REQUIREMENTS (March 13 until April 5, 2023)
- Enclosed complete requirements in a clean long brown envelope, indicate applicant’s name, contact number and online application reference code legibly
- Present original copies of documents upon submission
- Deadline of submission of requirements is APRIL 5, 2023
- April 25-27- Qualifying Exam for City Proper applicants
- April 28- Qualifying Exam for Hinterland applicants
- (Schedule of exam and venue will be posted in CDO City Scholarships Office FB Page)
SCREENING AND VALIDATION (for Validators only)
- ANNOUNCEMENT OF RESULTS AND
- Check results and Enrolment instructions thru CDO City Scholarships Office FB Page on June 02, 2023
What are the CDO City College Scholarship Benefits
1. Full tuition, matriculation, and other fees
2. Monthly stipend
3. Holistic Formation
What are the City scholarship requirements
1. Applicant must be a Filipino citizen;
2. Applicant is a permanent resident of Cagayan de Oro City;
3. Applicant must be pursuing an undergraduate degree on a full-time basis;
4. Applicant must be a graduate of Senior High School;
5. Applicant must be incoming first year college student by start of
6. Applicant must NOT have been enrolled in College;
7. Must not exceed gross total family income to 300,000 annually;
8. Applicant must not have a sibling or family member that is currently a city scholar.
CDO City College Scholarship deadline?
CDO City College Scholarship Deadline is March 6, 2023.