Hello Everyone, welcome to ScholarshipsPH.com. In this post, I’ll Explain How to Apply for the Aboitiz College Scholarship Program, as well as the Aboitiz College Scholarship benefits, eligibility requirements, and application process.
Are you a current undergraduate student studying a STEM or business-related degree and will be a first-year student next semester? Still looking for a scholarship to help you pay for your education? Because, let’s face it, not every family is able to help their children with their financial requirements, especially in these times of pandemic.
The good news is that the Aboitiz Foundation has just announced that applications for the Aboitiz College Scholarship Program (ACSP) for the school year 2022-2023 are already open. Since its establishment in 2000, the scholarship has assisted over a thousand students.
Aboitiz Scholarship Benefits:
- Full tuition fee coverage
- Monthly allowance
- One-time academic excellence incentive
- Latin honors incentive
- Internship opportunity
- Annual learning sessions
- One-time board exam subsidy
- Opportunity to be hired in the Aboitiz Group
What are the Qualifications?
The following requirements must be met in order to be considered for the Aboitiz College Scholarship Program 2022-2023:
- A full-time incoming freshman at a college or institution that qualifies.
- Pursue a degree that has been recommended by the Aboitiz Foundation.
- Attain a General Weighted Average (GWA) of at least 88%, with no failing or incomplete grades.
- You must not have received a failing or incomplete grade.
- There are no disciplinary actions on your record.
- Must have submitted all criteria and finished the online application form on time.
Degrees identified by Aboitiz Foundation Degrees:
- Business, Management, Finance
- Computer Science
- Communication or Social Sciences
- (Economics, Political Science, Psychology)
What are the necessary documentary requirements?
- Proof of Awards
- And Extra-curricular Involvement
- Recommendation Letter from School Principal
- Senior High School Report Card reflecting your third quarter grades or final grades whichever is available
Also Read: CHED Scholarship 2023 Application Form
Selection and Screening Process
- Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. will review the applications.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in an Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. panel interview.
- Applicants who pass the interview will be required to take a test administered by a third-party provider.
- Applicants that are chosen will be contacted by phone or email.
How to Apply For Aboitiz College Scholarship?
Accomplish the application form and submit the requirements on or before June 11, 2022.
Aboitiz College Scholarship Program Deadline – June 11, 2022
Note: Applicants should completely disclose all active scholarships and/or applications for additional scholarships they are actively pursuing during the application process. Except for Academic Scholarships granted by the school where the scholar is enrolled, no scholar may receive two or more scholarships, whether internal or external. Scholars who choose a scholarship that is not included in this document will be rejected from the Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. Scholarship Program.
Do you have any questions?
Please visit their official website for additional information on the Aboitiz College Scholarship Program application requirements and process.
People Also Ask:
The Aboitiz Foundation has announced that applications for the Aboitiz College Scholarship Program (ACSP) for the academic year 2023-2024 are now open. Since its establishment in 2000, the scholarship has benefited over a thousand students.
To be eligible for the program, applicants must be full-time incoming freshmen at an approved college or institution, pursuing a degree identified by the Foundation, have a GWA of at least 88% with no failing or incomplete grades, and have no history disciplinary action.
Financial support from the Aboitiz College Scholarship Program covers full tuition fees, book requirements, transportation needs, and other expenses. Scholars also get a monthly allowance and board review fees for degrees that require a board exam after graduation…